Welcome to the Anthropology 4U Academy!
The Anthropology 4U Academy offers online courses in all 4 fields of Anthropology! At this time, most courses are being offered through the Udemy platform. In the near future, these courses will also be offered directly on this website. New courses are released every few months.
In the meantime, please be sure to check out the new FREE Mini-Course, “What is Anthropology?” Follow the directions below to sign up.
How to Take an Anthropology 4U Academy Course
- In the menu on the top of your screen, select “Join” and then “Register.”
- Fill out the information.
- Verify your email address.
- Log into your account using the “Club Login” option at the top right of your screen.
- In the menu on the top of your screen, go to “Academy.”
- Click on the title of the course you want to take.
- Click on the “Take This Course” button.
- Under the course image, click on “Curriculum.”
- Click on the title of the first lecture.
- Login to your account using the option on the top right of your screen.
- Now you will be in your profile.
- Scroll down and choose “Courses” in the menu on the left side.
- Click on “Purchased.”
- Click on the course title.
5 out of 5 stars: “Simple and easy to understand. Loved every lecture.”
5 out of 5 stars: “This course was filled with brilliantly detailed information and delivered in a calm and thought out manner. The content was easily digestible and the resources included added an additional layer of information which complimented the course as a whole.”
5 out of 5 stars: “Super interesting subject matter – loving the variation between lectures, articles, videos and reflections. Much better than some courses which are all powerpoints.”
5 out of 5 stars: “The material was very interesting and it honestly helped me understand the field of anthropology better.”
5 out of 5 stars: “This course provides a great insight to basic concepts of gender that we all think is not necessary but they are. The materials provided are of great help and holds authenticity. The instructor helps you with everything and the response time is short. Thank you”.”
“I love anthropology but have never taken an actual course! I have always just studied on my own and I have no friends to geek out with about it so… I am excited for this!”
“By the way love what you are doing”
5 out of 5 stars
“Interesting resources (videos, articles) and good introduction to the topic. Would have like to go more in depth on inequality issues, especially the more subtle issues in the Western society.”